Careers at Blooming Social Media Ltd
Social Media Apprentice – Blooming Social Media Ltd
Do you like a challenge and have a “can do” attitude with a willingness to learn?
As a Social Media Apprentice, you will be working closely with the Blooming Social Media team to develop the social media platforms, for both our own Social Media presence and that of our outsourced customers.
Oversee data-driven content planning for Blooming Social Media and outsourced clients. You’ll work with the team in Yeovil to ensure all activity sits in line with the individual business objectives, and has a strong social and content element to drive awareness, engagement and advocacy.
Create content, with support from the team, publish and monitor this content for performance and make recommendations to improve both efficiency and performance.
Paid Web and Social Media advertising
Deliver, monitor and report on paid web and social advertising including platforms such as Google Adwords and social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and others as required.
Community growth and leadership
Communicate on behalf of brands and their customer services, to ensure community questions are responded to fully and in a timely manner.
Monitor social tracking and other insight tools to deliver actionable insights. Report findings to customers, when required, where you will set effective benchmarks for future activity and for measuring the impact of our social media campaigns. Analyse, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximise results.
GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent.
Build and maintain strong relationships using the key social platforms, as well as face-to-face interaction.
Work with the team to create, develop and manage the implementation of strategies for platform growth and content. We want an open-minded approach involving creative campaigns that will fully engage customers and grow our partner brands.
You must have a natural love for social media and a willingness to learn any platforms our customers wish to explore.
Blooming Social Media provide Social Media services to UK based businesses. This can include training, full agency support, search engine optimisation/search engine marketing, email marketing, campaign management, content marketing, conversion optimisation and strategy development.
As per the current rate for an Apprenticeship. This role is for a minimum of 30 hours per week.
Generous annual leave. Modern offices and state of the art phone and IT equipment.
If you are interested in the role of Social Media Apprentice, please contact us using either Facebook or Twitter. Tell us a little about yourself and how you could contribute to the team.
Facebook – BloomingHQ
Twitter – @BloomingHQ
Closing date for applications – Not currently open
We look forward to hearing from you. Blooming Social Media is an equal opportunities employer.
Please only apply if you have a desire to learn and grow with our ever-expanding business!
Social Media Intern
Our Social Media Intern will have,
- An excellent technical understanding, coupled with a passion for Social Media and how it can be used in a business environment
- Be a selfie loving, hashtag fiend with an outgoing personality
- Be able to adapt to managing many different business Social Media accounts, and be able to get the most from the content you create and share
- Be willing to be both behind, and in front of, the camera as we expand our Social Video offerings including LIVE video
- Be willing to learn at a fast pace, try new things and expand your horizons
- Be able to communicate effectively both in your writing and face to face with both the team and clients
- MUST be able to commute to our office in Yeovil, Somerset.
Experience in a similar role would be advantageous but is in no way essential. This role would suit someone looking to add experience to their CV or someone already studying marketing who wants real world practical experience.
IMPORTANT – This is an expenses paid (subject to distance limits) internship with the opportunity to progress into a full time position for the right candidate!
- If you feel that this exciting opportunity is something you would like to explore further please contact Blooming Social Media on Facebook by contacting us on messenger.
- You may be asked to meet with a member of our team to discuss the opportunity further.
- If successful, you will be asked to join our team immediately as we go full speed ahead in our growth plans.
We look forward to hearing from you.